Welcome, we are happy you are here. This is our travel & lifestyle blog. We are an enthusiastic couple looking to explore life to its fullest. We have now moved into the RV full time and are currently slow traveling south for winter.
So, take a look around our website. We hope you will stick with us as our adventure begins to unfold. We hope to connect with as many people as possible while on the road. Building friendships, community, and connecting with others can be difficult on the road. You can view our posts on the Blog page, that is where all the content is. Make sure to leave a comment or Contact Us to say hi. If you live anywhere in the Western U.S., leave us a note and we might just stop by for a visit. We look forward to hearing from you!!!
If you would like to help us or contribute to our adventure, at absolutely no cost to you, please use our Amazon affiliate link for all your future shopping. Just click the link here (Amazon) and shop as you normally would. Thank you!!!
- RV Life During A PandemicUncertainty is certain. We had a really amazing route planned for this spring, but it wasn’t meant to be. Covid-19 has thrown a monkey wrench into our plans this year (I feel as though I say this every year). By now we are fairly used to having our plans changed by one thing or another, … Read more
- Migrating Back to the Northwest From ArizonaHello from Benson, AZ! This has been a fantastic winter down here in the Southwest and it’s not over yet! Our wedding anniversary is in 2 days, it’s been 9 years since we got married in Jamaica!?! I remember the date, but in case I didn’t, Adrianne had it etched into my ring (3-7-11). Time … Read more
- Another Year On The Road 2020As we begin this New Year (yes, I realize it’s already February), I felt we needed to take a look back at 2019. We’ve been on the road for more than a year and a half. WOW! Where does all the time go?! We’ve had amazing adventures and we’ve hit a few bumps along the … Read more
- Heading South Down the CoastWe have been moving fairly quickly down the coast, at least by our standards. Before we left Chimacum we purchased a Thousand Trails Zone Pass for the Northwest and then added a second zone for the Southwest for $54. We wanted to hang out with our friends who are staying at Russian River RV … Read more
- Here We Go Again!Here we go again! We’re back on the road! (Actually, we hit the road about 3 weeks ago, I’m just way behind.) Wow. Time really flies by. It’s been months since I’ve written anything on the blog. Both Adrianne and I have been doing some work for the last few months, but now the majority … Read more