Welcome, we are happy you are here. This is our travel & lifestyle blog. We are an enthusiastic couple looking to explore life to its fullest. We have now moved into the RV full time and are currently slow traveling south for winter.
So, take a look around our website. We hope you will stick with us as our adventure begins to unfold. We hope to connect with as many people as possible while on the road. Building friendships, community, and connecting with others can be difficult on the road. You can view our posts on the Blog page, that is where all the content is. Make sure to leave a comment or Contact Us to say hi. If you live anywhere in the Western U.S., leave us a note and we might just stop by for a visit. We look forward to hearing from you!!!
If you would like to help us or contribute to our adventure, at absolutely no cost to you, please use our Amazon affiliate link for all your future shopping. Just click the link here (Amazon) and shop as you normally would. Thank you!!!
- We Visit Multiple National Parks Fall 2020The gap between blogs is ridiculous, I know. This leg of the trip was months ago! We’ve never claimed to be good bloggers! But we’re here now, so let’s catch everyone up at where we’ve been. After we left Glacier NP we headed south toward Yellowstone National Park and stopped in Deer Lodge, MT for …
- Make A Date…With Yourself!
- Heading To Glacier National ParkAfter leaving Eastern WA we headed to Missoula, MT to explore a bit within the Lolo National Forest and the Missoula area. We stayed at the Square Dancing Center and Campground just outside Lolo, MT. It was a great little campground nestled in the trees with everything we needed and everyone was really friendly. No, …
- Mt St. Helens, Yearly RV Maintenance, And The Wheat Harvest
- Adding Solar To An Older Class A Monaco RV